Home Business Ideas - Affiliate Programs

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hey... hope thing are all going smooth with you all guys! Pablo, one of my Spanish pal suddenly mailed me the last night with his waves of queries. #1 Why suddenly I decided to come up with a home based business information blog? #2 Did I leave my existing job? #3 Am I making any home based website?.... and so on!

Well, let me be very candid... let me not hide and seek! Yes, I am a bit inclined towards home based business and I came up with this blog to share some information that I have gathered all these years. I am sure there are many like me, who just want to be their own bosses! I am not leaving my existing job... what's harm in earning some extra dollars? And finally... yes, I am coming up with a home business site shortly, where people like you and me can register for free to get home based business opportunities. Stay tuned!

Let's talk a bit about the affiliate programs... one of the most effective and cool money making systems. I personally do not like the business where I am compensated for referring others. I would be interested in some real companies that sells real products and have reputable affiliate programs. You as an affiliate marketer of such companies will earn better... and who doesn't want that?

I stay away from those sites and affiliate programs that promise of riches overnight. Believe me, things doesn't work like that. I will suggest you to steer clear of the sites and those easiest programs across the web who name their sites with titles like "easy affiliate cash", "arm chair millionaire", "lazy mans wealth". Trust me no man in this world is an arm chair millionaire; nothing is easy.

These are what to look for in a good Affiliate Program:
  • Real Services and Products
  • Home pages not filled with hypes
  • No Promises of Millions
  • No pressure to join - no joining deadlines
  • No Secret Marketing Plan - everything should be transparent
  • Compensation not based on
Hey.. these are all that I have gathered fro my and my friends' personal experiences. Keep dropping by my blog my next post is going to be more interesting with some really great home business ideas.

Comments

No response to “Home Business Ideas - Affiliate Programs”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment